Curb appeal goes a long way in helping sell a property, and exquisitely designed landscaping enhances the pride that comes with home ownership. Cornerstone Residential Landscape works with builders and developers to design landscape plans that nurture the beauty of the natural environments contained within any community. From amenity centers to parks to entryways to individual home sites, our residential landscape experts can select an array of plants, trees and other vegetation that boosts the beauty and value of your property for years to come.
Our Residential Landscape services include:
- Comprehensive landscape design services.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Lawn cutting and maintenance, including periodic soil aeration and fertilization, for all home sites and common-use areas.
- Tree planting, trimming, pruning and removal.
- Seasonal plant rotations for color and weather resistance.
- Installation and maintenance of exterior ornamentals.
- Installation & maintenance of irrigation systems.
- Pest control.
It is important to note that these residential landscape services are currently only offered to builders, developers and property managers, not individual homeowners. Cornerstone manages the residential landscape requirements of home sites until the home is sold. At that time, the homeowner assumes responsibility for maintaining the landscaping.
When you go looking for landscape design and installation that puts curb appeal to work in turning potential homebuyers into homeowners, call Cornerstone. We can help.
For more information about our services, click here.